Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Prince





I have been wanting to see Prince since i was a little kid! Since Purple Rain came out. LOL I had his poster and everything. Now i get the priveledge of going to see him in concert!!! Yee!!! My sis surprised me with a ticket this past Sat! I was so excited i couldnt sit still for a hour. Thank you sis for getting our tickets!!! That was a awesome surprise. I guess it was a sign when i downloaded one of his ringtones to my cell phone only a week ago hee hee I made my own playlist and i hope he sings every one of these.....fingers crossed :) :)





  • 1999
  • Lets go Crazy
  • Little Red Corvette
  • 7
  • Sign O the Temples
  • Alphabet St.
  • Pop Life
  • Diamonds & Pearls
  • I wanna be your Lover
  • Erotic City
  • The Beautiful Ones
  • Rasberry Beret
  • Kiss
  • Cream
  • Purple Rain


I Cant wait....Happy Happy Joy Joy!!! Sooo happy to share this moment with my sis & my brother in-law =)

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise! You are going to have so much fun....try not to get all the girls jealous while you run and jump on the stage to dance with Prince and he doesn't have his security guards stop you! You have a pretty awesome sister and brother in law, if I do say so myself! They love you...have fun Mija, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH i wish i could jump on the stage or have him smile down at me LOLOLOL ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome Sis!! It's gonna be fun and memorable. Now it's just a matter of hours before we go!!!! Wooo hoooo!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOT HOOTY HOOOOOO! Im pumped up :)

    ReplyDelete