Monday, May 16, 2011

Lame

Blogging from the bath is fabulous. Don't mind me. A glass of wine is and the sound of water is all i need at this moment. Nothing more. My days of the past few years have been filled with disappointments here and there. The only positive things in my life are my loved ones. The people on the outside suck. They proved it. I open myself up and what do I get is failure. Life is at highs, sometimes then lows. Why does life have so many lows? I should be settled and be fulfilled at this age right? No no 30 and fabulous. I enjoy my time to all myself but I do honestly miss the holding hands and sweetness of affection. It will all happen again. Yes I do have alot of healing to do but, it's been 3 years people. I desire the friendship and love everyone else has. And yes I enjoy being alone to cause I don't like to answer to anyone, in other words being independent. Just when I thought just maby, it's not...once again at a loss for words.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging while having a glass of wine and soaking in the tub sounds very relaxing! Keep demanding those moments ALONE, cherish every minute of them because that's the time to grow and come to realize exactly what you want, need, and what will you will never settle for ever again. You deserve all that life has to offer and more. Your soul mate is out there, just be patient and that special, beautiful person will find you. I love you. <3

    ReplyDelete