Friday, March 9, 2018

Midnight

Woke up in a pool full of sweat. 

I stretch out my arm in need of the touch. But all i feel is my pillows. Its softness brings me comfort. I literally baracade myself at night with pillows.
I sit up.
Thinking that i was late for work.
Take a look at the clock and all i slept was 2 hours. 

My mind was racing in my dream.
Dreaming of him. 
His kiss.
I could taste his salty sweet skin.
His scent.
i love it.

I was driving on the most familiar road. Afraid.
It was dark. 
Feeling alone and so many thoughts fill my mind. 
Death be one.
How to achieve happiness the other.
Afraid of being late.
Thoughts of how to prove my value at work.
How to support the team.
How to raise my children and be a better mom.
Thoughts of how to be a better daughter
Better sister better tia.
A more lovable supportive girlfriend, best friend, a great lady in general.

The power of the mind. 
Races when your alone driving into darkeness.
And does not shut off even when your asleep at night. 

Now im wide awake. 
I go over to my window. Open it. I can feel the fresh air. It feels soft and gentle on my skin.
I drink Ice cold water to cool me down.
I am finally feeling more relaxed.

I want to kiss and love now.

Ssshhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment