Monday, January 30, 2017

Secret life of a single hard working mom

Havnt blogged in forever it seems like. So much has happened in just weeks. The top of the year started off a bumb...alone on New Years Eve. Cheers to the single life! But believe me next year will all change. This momma is on the hunt for her next love. Shall i say lover? lOL wishful dreamful thinking hmmmm let me enjoy my thoughts for a minute.....OK times up haha Anyhow enough of that. Found a new job and am so happy im on the right track. I started a new job and low and behold BAM! I catch Bronchitis with a patch of Pneumonia on my left Lobe WONDERFUL! Fortunateley i did not loose my job! PHEWWWW!!! So lucky for that. Got my daughter all registered for high school next year CHECK life is on track..my youngest is doing very well in school so proud of the both of them. They make me so proud. And they can never ever say there mom was never there for them. Threw sickness and the whole 99 ive been there. There the loves of my life. Another thing has happend..ive been helping a good friend of mine help get some business going. Hes asked me to find numbers for him for shows. If i blurt what kind of show youd be shocked but its for a ladies night. Which would be completely incredible. Im his right hand it feels like. He calls and throws ideas and i give him my ideas on what women or men like and he runs with it. I did my part and got the number for the Magic Mike men from Las Vegas and they returned his call. He thanked me for all the help and support ive been giving him. I was amazed i found the right number for it is very difficult to get threw to some of these Vegas promoters. All i know is if this all plays out the way we been talking and he make things happen it will be an amazing feeling to be part of something so big. I will have part in the creating of this event and it feels amazing. And a feeling of accomplishment. Anyways enough about that  haa

The life of me in January 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment