Thursday, October 27, 2016

My sweet daughter came up to me and said she wanted to be a massage therapist. And then said she wanted to be a teacher, a hair dresser a gymnast. She kept going on and on with a huge smile and look of excitement on her little face. I said you can be whatever you want to be baby girl. :) And gave her a great big hug.

Its amazing how when we were young we had all these hopes and dreams of what and who we want to become. As a kid we played make believe, we wanted to be a pilot or nurse or someone who worked on trains. My baby girl made me think of purpose in life. What is my purpose? Am i truly living the life that i want? Will i ever feel complete? Where do i want to be 5 years from now? If i die what will people say about me? Will i have made any difference in there life?




No comments:

Post a Comment