Thursday, June 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

What Home means to me...

A Place to walk into and kick off your shoes and run my toes in between my carpet. You know that feels good, hahaha

A place that i can go to, to have the biggest hugs ever!

A place to relax

Home is a place to make a meal & sit down and talk about your day

A place to be silly & make a big tent in the living room & camp out in it

Make your living room into a movie theater one night

A place to take the longest shower & bathy =)

Peace & quiet

HOME IS A HOME SO ENJOY IT! We grow old and we die, sad, but true. Or our children grow up and move, get married, or go off to college. So enjoy every minute of what you have and who you have for as long as you have it. I want everyone who steps foot into my door to fill relaxed and loved.
 Mi Casa Es Su Casa


No comments:

Post a Comment