Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Reer Reer




Two peas in a pod. :) We met eachother when we were in the 4th grade. Shes my PIC my WIFEY my BFF my SISTER from another mother. We know eachothers thoughts before we speak and sense eachothers sorrows and happiness before we even call eachother. We have code words like REER REER and others ;) We even order the same Value Menu at Mc D's...funny story... after not seeing eachother for awhile we decided to meet up and as we ordered, her at one counter and i at the other, we paid for our food. And as we were waiting we asked eachother what did you order? We both said and then we couldnt stop laughing. We laughed so hard, i guess it was 'a moment' LOL Is that wierd?  We were called Sharannon in grade school. And we used to always hang out at eachothers houses after school doing cheers in our front yards or just hanging out as us kids do. There was a time for a few years after High School that we lost touch when i moved to Madera from Los Banos but i found her little ass hahaha on Myspace threw a random person ive never met before. I got on there one night cause i had been wondering about her & messaged a girl named Monica. I said, i dont know if you know her but i noticed we went to the same High School back then and graduated the same year and wondered if she new of Shannon? And Monica said, yes! I see her everyday when i pick up my child from school! I said OMG can you please let her know i have been thinking of her and want to get in touch with her? She gave shannon the message that day, and shannon made a Myspace and we been in touch once again! =) We talk to eachother every morning atleast for a hour as she drinks her coffee & i drink my tea. I love her to death! And she has never left my side & mine hers threw the good times and bad. I heart her!!!! My BFF!!

2 comments: